Safety First: Planning for Family Visitation
As part of our Commitment to Caring, PruittHealth fully supports reuniting patients and residents with their loved ones as soon as it is safe to do so. We are working with public health officials and state leadership in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina to resume family visits in accordance with federal and state health guidance.
When Will a Location Open?
We understand that nothing can replace the connection of face-to face visits. Currently there are specific criteria, including a location’s county COVID-19 positivity rate, that we must take into consideration to determine when it is safe to resume visitation. Please check your location’s visitation status below.
For the safety of patients, residents, visitors, and staff, the following visitation criteria are now in place. Visitors will receive this visitation protocol and information upon scheduling an appointment. Acceptance of this appointment will constitute acknowledgement of the visitation guidelines. Visitors who fail to comply with the visitation protocol will be asked to leave.
- COVID-19 positive or quarantined patients are not able to have visitors with the exception of approved compassionate care visits. You will be contacted directly in the event we must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Visits are by appointment only and held from 9am to 6pm daily (subject to change).
- If the patient and visitor are fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact, including touch, while wearing a well-fitting face mask and performing hand hygiene before and after the visit. Visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination.
- Each patient will be allowed a maximum of two visitors per appointment.
- Masks are required for all visitors and patients during visitation. Please bring a mask.
- Visitors will be required to submit to an entrance screening process. Visitation will be denied for any visitor exhibiting symptoms, including a temperature above 99.9°F.
- All visitors will be required to perform hand hygiene before entering and upon exiting the visitation area.
- An employee trained in infection control will supervise visits to ensure social distancing and proper use of PPE, while giving the resident and visitors privacy.
We are excited to welcome families back to our health care centers and thank you for your patience.
Check the list below to find out if your location is open for indoor or outdoor visits.
Ready to schedule? Click the location’s name to make your appointment.
Here are tips for making your appointment online.
Need assistance? Please call the My PruittHealth Call Center at (855) 742-5983.