At PruittHealth, we believe family makes us stronger. Please review the information below to get the most out of this special time with your loved one.
- Visitation is allowed for all patients and residents regardless of vaccination status. Visits should occur in the patient/resident's room or a designated visitation area.
- You may visit at any time and no longer need to schedule your visit. We welcome you to stay for as long as your loved one wishes and encourage you to visit between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. so we may best assist you.
- There is no limit on the number of people who can visit at one time. However, we ask that you keep COVID-19 infection prevention top of mind. Anyone inside a PruittHealth location must wear face coverings/masks and physically distance.
- Any patient/resident may choose to have physical touch based on preferences and needs. Unvaccinated patients/residents or their representative should be aware of the risks of physical contact.
- If your loved one's location is experiencing a COVID-19 outbreak investigation and testing, visitors will still be allowed in the facility. To ensure visitors are aware of the potential risk of entering during an outbreak investigation, families will be notified of an outbreak at the location. Signage will be posted at the location to alert all visitors of this risk.