PruittHealth - Forsyth
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is one of many in the PruittHealth family of providers throughout the Southeast. We offer a comprehensive menu of services and are committed to caring for you and your health. We can help you with the complex decisions you are facing now by providing a clear understanding of the short- and long-term care processes, while offering a customized solution to your individual health care needs. Our center provides exceptional care through our therapy services and cozy, home-like environment and is on the cutting edge of rehabilitation and aging care.We understand the difficulties and emotional struggles of having to leave the comfort of your home, and that is why our attentive staff is dedicated to facilitating smooth transitions and to providing comfort and companionship with a warm and personal touch. Under the care of our highly skilled professional staff, we will continue to provide quality care and will stay committed to caring for your individual health care needs.
- 72 beds - private and semi-private available
- PruittHealth Fitness Program - A strength building program utilizing state-of-the-art Biodex™ equipment to deliver proven positive benefits for older adults
- Became Georgia’s first Eden Alternative facility in 1997. Our staff includes living plants and animals to combat loneliness, boredom and helplessness.
- Center is divided into three areas that provide consistent caregivers
- Stable, professional staff
- Center has won a Quality Award seven of eight years offered
- Salon and barber services
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy available seven days a week
- Arrangement for support services including mental health consultation, podiatry, x-ray, lab, hospice care and private home care
All patients are admitted, assigned a room and treated without regard to race, color, creed, age, handicap, national origin or payment classification. We will attempt to meet any special cultural or psychosocial requirements.
Upon admission, please bring the following with you:
- identification card(s)
- insurance cards and policies
- Medicare or Medicaid cards
- living will, power of attorney or durable power of attorney
- health surrogate appointment
- copy of an organ donation request card
During your stay, only a few personal items are needed, such as deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo, robe and slippers. Glasses or dentures must be in appropriately labeled storage containers. No electric appliances may be brought into the facility without prior approval from administration. We strongly suggest you leave valuables at home. The facility is not responsible for valuables or money kept in your room.