PruittHealth - Carolina Point
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is one of many in the PruittHealth family of providers throughout the Southeast. We offer a comprehensive menu of services and are committed to caring for you and your health. We can help you with the complex decisions you are facing now by providing a clear understanding of the short- and long-term care processes, while offering a customized solution to your individual health care needs. Our center provides exceptional care through our therapy services and cozy, home-like environment and is on the cutting edge of rehabilitation and aging care.We understand the difficulties and emotional struggles of having to leave the comfort of your home, and that is why our attentive staff is dedicated to facilitating smooth transitions and to providing comfort and companionship with a warm and personal touch. Under the care of our highly skilled professional staff, we will continue to provide quality care and will stay committed to caring for your individual health care needs.
- 140 beds - private and semi-private rooms are available
- Recovery Suites - state-of-the-art suites outfitted with the latest health and domestic equipment offering care for post-acute patients that will be rehabilitated and transitioned home
- PruittHealth Fitness Program - a strength building program utilizing state-of-the-art Nautilus™ and Biodex™ equipment to deliver proven positive benefits for older adults
- 34 private rooms
- Satellite television in each room
- Conveniently located between Duke and UNC hospitals
- Internet café
- Coffee shop
- Beauty salon and spa
- Modern nurses’ monitoring stations
- Large comfortable sitting areas
- Therapy services offered 7 days per week
All patients are admitted, assigned a room and treated without regard to race, color, creed, age, handicap, national origin or payment classification. We will attempt to meet any special cultural or psychosocial requirements.
Upon admission, please bring the following with you:
- identification card(s)
- insurance cards and policies
- Medicare or Medicaid cards
- living will, power of attorney or durable power of attorney
- health surrogate appointment
- copy of an organ donation request card
During your stay, only a few personal items are needed, such as deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo, robe and slippers. Glasses or dentures must be in appropriately labeled storage containers. No electric appliances may be brought into the facility without prior approval from administration. We strongly suggest you leave valuables at home. The facility is not responsible for valuables or money kept in your room.