PruittHealth - Monroe
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center is one of many in the PruittHealth family of providers throughout the Southeast. We offer a comprehensive menu of services and are committed to caring for you and your health. We can help you with the complex decisions you are facing now by providing a clear understanding of the short- and long-term care processes, while offering a customized solution to your individual health care needs. Our center provides exceptional care through our therapy services and cozy, home-like environment and is on the cutting edge of rehabilitation and aging care.We understand the difficulties and emotional struggles of having to leave the comfort of your home, and that is why our attentive staff is dedicated to facilitating smooth transitions and to providing comfort and companionship with a warm and personal touch. Under the care of our highly skilled professional staff, we will continue to provide quality care and will stay committed to caring for your individual health care needs.
- 83 beds - both private and semi-private rooms are available
- PruittHealth Fitness Program – a strength building program utilizing state-of-theart Biodex™ equipment to deliver proven positive benefits for older adults
- Beautifully decorated interiors and accommodations
- Spacious living and activity areas for use by patients, family, and friends
- Fully equipped salon for beauty and barber services
- Large rehabilitation room with services available seven days a week for patients receiving occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology
- Additional professional nursing services including enteral feedings, urological care, and diabetic care
- Arrangement for support services including mental health consultation, podiatry, respite and restorative care, x-ray and laboratory
All patients are admitted, assigned a room and treated without regard to race, color, creed, age, handicap, national origin or payment classification. We will attempt to meet any special cultural or psychosocial requirements.
Upon admission, please bring the following with you:
- identification card(s)
- insurance cards and policies
- Medicare or Medicaid cards
- living will, power of attorney or durable power of attorney
- health surrogate appointment
- copy of an organ donation request card
During your stay, only a few personal items are needed, such as deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo, robe, and slippers. Glasses or dentures must be inappropriately labeled storage containers. No electric appliances may be brought into the facility without prior approval from the administration. We strongly suggest you leave valuables at home. The facility is not responsible for valuables or money kept in your room.