WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Are you a health care professional in need of a home infusion service provider? Call us right now! Someone is waiting to assist you.
678-533-6459 or 1-866-434-6583
Note: After regular business hours and on weekends and holidays, select “1” to be transferred to a live pharmacist.
Would you like to make a referral right now?
Please print this form, complete it and fax it to 770-500-1115
PruittHealth’s Home Infusion Services provide you with everything you need to receive quality infusion services in the comfort of your home. We offer:
- Pain Management
- Specialty injectable
- And more
We are an ACHC accredited home infusion pharmacy staffed with knowledgeable professionals who are committed to providing you with the highest level of service possible. What you can expect when you refer a patient to us:
1. Our Intake Process:As soon as you refer a patient to our home infusion services, our Intake Team will verify benefits, determine out of pocket for the patient and then contact the patient and do everything they can to minimize the patient’s out of pocket costs. They will coordinate the start of care quickly and efficiently.
2. Education:The patient may be nervous when their use home infusion services for the first few times. We will provide education throughout their therapy experience with us, through nursing instruction in their home, phone support by our pharmacist and videos via our website.
Flushing Your IV SASH
How to Administer Home Infusion Fluids
TPN at Home – Full Length Covering All Areas
TPN at Home – Instructions and Overview
TPN at Home – Flushing IC Line and Attaching for TPN
TPN at Home – Backpack Instructions
TPN at Home – Adding Multi Vitamins
TPN at Home – Tubing and Priming Tube Manually
TPN at Home – Stopping TPN & Disconnecting Lines
TPN at Home – Pump Instructions
TPN at Home – Pump Beeping
TPN at Home – Priming Tube with the Pump
TPN at Home – Pharmacy and Labs
TPN at Home – Monitoring PICC Lines
3. Regular Communication:Our pharmacist and nurses will communicate with everyone involved in the patient’s care weekly or more often to be certain that they have everything they need. We will educate everyone involved about how they are responding to their IV therapy. The patient will be assigned their own pharmacist, who will communicate with them regularly.
4. Trustworthy and Dependable Delivery Staff:Our delivery team of seasoned professionals are committed to caring and will provide timely and accurate deliveries of supplies to the patient’s home.
5. High Quality and Customized Materials and Supplies:We are committed to the highest standards of care while using the most up to date technologies. You can rest assured that our supplies and equipment will be customized to exactly what the patient needs.