Questions To Ask Your Doctor
If you have high blood pressure, you need to make sure to ask your doctor these important Questions:
- What is my blood pressure reading?
- Where do I need my blood pressure to be?
- Can I lower my blood pressure by just eating right and losing weight?
- Is it safe for me to do physical activities?
- What time of day should I measure my blood pressure to keep track of the readings?
- Do I need medication to help lower my blood pressure?
- Will there be any side effects to the medication?